Orca by Plant Success is an incredible liquid mycorrhizal (fungal) inoculant. Orca combines four highly effective endo mycorrhizal species with 11 beneficial bacteria strains. The mixture works to build a microbial system in and on plant roots, which helps roots grow and flourish. Stronger roots lead to more water and nutrient absorption, which results in a healthier plant overall. You’ll see a noticeable increase in flowering and fruiting with the use of Orca.
It has never been so easy, clean, or affordable to grow premium quality plants with an inoculant. Orca contains up to four times the amount of bacillus amyloliquefaciens when compared to other leading brands and the price is incredibly competitive as well. You’ll have a hard time finding a better mycorrhizal liquid at a similar price point. Orca can enhance indoor plants, outdoor landscapes, gardens, and more.
Orca By Plant Success Use Directions
How you use Orca is going to vary slightly depending on where you’re at in the growing cycle and how you’re growing your plants.
- Use Directions For Seeds: If you’re starting with new plant seeds, you’ll want to pour one to two drops of Orca directly on the seeds while they germinate.
- Use Directions For Cuttings: If you’re starting with plant cuttings, you’ll want to soak the starter cubes in a mixture of one to three milliliters of Orca for every gallon of water. You can soak the cubes for up to an hour. Orca can also be used with a pre-soak solution.
- Use Directions For Hydroponic Growing: For hydroponic growing, you can add five milliliters of Orca for every 10 gallons of water with each reservoir change. You can keep the Orca mixture in the reservoir until the next change.
- Use Directions For Coco & Soil Growing:For coco and soil growing, you’ll want to water your plants with a mixture of one to five milliliters of Orca for every gallon of water. You can apply this mixture directly onto your plants with each feeding.
Why Buy Plant Success Orca From Grow Green Wellness?
Grow Green Wellness has built a brand on quality and trust. We want to become your trusted source for growing products. All of our products are heavily vetted and tested to ensure quality, consistency, and safety. All of our staff members grow plants in some capacity and we do not sell anything that our own staff members wouldn’t use. You can purchase products from our shop with confidence knowing that everything listed will keep your plants growing healthy and strong.
On top of great products, we’re a small family-owned operation and we take great pride in offering unrivaled customer service. Our support team is readily available should you have any questions about our products or growing. You can submit a contact form or give us a call to speak to a member of our team.
Orca is a liquid mixture of natural bacteria and endomycorrhiza. The breakdown of the mixture is as follows:
- Glomus intraradices: 17 propagules per mL
- Glomus aggregatum: 17 props per mL
- Glomus etunicatum: 17 props per mL
- Glomus mosseae: 17 props per mL
- Pseudomonas aureofaciens – 24,960 CFU’s per mL
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae – 24,960 CFU’s per mL
- Pseudomonas fluorescens – 24,960 CFU’s per mL
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens – 24,960 CFU’s per mL
- Azotobacter chroococcum – 24,960 CFU’s per mL
- Paenibacillus polymyxa – 24,960 CFU’s per mL
- Bacillus azotoformans – 24,960 CFU’s per mL
- Bacillus licheniformis – 24,960 CFU’s per mL
- Bacillus megaterium – 24,960 CFU’s per mL
- Paenibacillus durum – 24,960 CFU’s per mL
- Bacillus coagulans – 24,960 CFU’s per mL
- Bacillus pumilus – 24,960 CFU’s per mL
- Bacillus subtilis – 24,960 CFU’s per mL
Shop Our Additional Plant Nutrient Options
Orca is a great mycorrhizal product, but it often isn’t used alone. You can further enhance your plants with additional nutrient supplements. Below are some additional supplements to consider: